THIS POST HAS BEEN MOVED AND UPDATED. Click here for the new post.
You’re welcome to continue reading it here, but the new post is better (and wordpress is going to show you ads on this page–there are no ads on the new post).
It has been more difficult and time-consuming than we’d initially planned to get this old trailer repaired and functional, requiring deep cleaning to remove a lot of mold and things you don’t even want to know about. It’s nowhere near finished, but at least we’ve made it clean enough to cook and store food. The fridge works, the lights work, the shower works, we’ve identified and temporarily patched the water leaks, and the rest of it is getting there bit by bit.